On tuesday it finally arrived: my much longed for order at kosmetik4less. Unfortunately, I was so sick, this week I could only post entries I had already prepared, but now I can finally introduce my new products…
- Sleek Storm Palette (7,95€): I’ve wanted this since… for years! I was waiting for a trip to the U.K. but at the end of 2011 I was overwhelmed with impatience…. The pigmentation is amazing, supersoft eyeshadows, gorgeous colours. I’m in love!
- Sleek Au Naturel Palette (7,95€): The perfect colours to create a natural eye makeup. Neutral browns, mostly matt, perfect for a subtle look. But to be honest, the Storm palette excites me even more.
- Sleek Rouge Suede (5,99€): is also part of the nude collection and accordingly very subtle. It is a matt brown shade with a peachy tint. The pigmentation is still supergood, so it applies easily.
- Sleek Face Contour Kit Light (9,00€): on the photo it appears darker and a little bit cooler-toned than it actually is. It blends in easily with my skintone and I’ll probably use it on a daily basis to contour my cheekbones and my jawline. The highlighter is also ok, but it doesn’t wow me as much as the powder.
- LeniBrush (12,00€): THE highlight of my online order. The perfect flat top kabuki to apply liquid foundation. Even in direct sunlight the finish is so natural, it looks like I’m wearing no makeup. Now I can finally make use of my liquid blush, which I used to ignore, because it’s so difficult to blend. I never want to do without it again!
I ordered all of these products from the German website kosmetik4less.de, but you can also get the sleek items directly at sleekmakeup.com. However, the leniBrush is one of their original products, so it’s only available from the former link. Don’t worry, it’s supposedly just a dupe of the Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki F-80.