Ingredients (for 4)
- puff pastry, best already rolled, for one baking sheet
- 1 jar of pesto
- 1 packet of ham (best smoked ham)
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 packet of mozzarella
- 1 bunch of rucola
- some balsamic vinegar
- some parmesan oder pecorino cheese
1. Spread the puff pastry on the baking sheet.
2. Spread the pesto on the entire dough except for about a cm of edge. Put the ham, the sliced tomatoes and the mozzarrela on top of it. Drizzle a little bit of balsamic vinegar over that.
3. Bake it for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven at about 220°C until the crust has risen and turned golden brown.
4. Put some washed rucola on top and and sprinkle it with a little bit of parmesan or pecorino.