Lately, some companies have started to update their ranges for the summer season, so I was able to get some drugstore cosmetics at a very low price. This is what I got:
- The eyeshadow duos from the 50s Girls Reloaded LEwere such a bargain for 95 Cents each. Because I had read such positive reviews, I got them and I haven’t regretted it! With the exception of the white, the pigmentation is beautiful and they are easy to work with.
- I was most interested in Catrice, but they had already sold a lot. The only items left that I was interested in were this mono-eyeshadow and the quad. The pigmentation of the mono-shadow and the purple tone is ok, but the rest is too powdery for my liking.
- I’m in love with my next purchase: it’s the eyeshadow palette from the Essence Legends of the Sky LE. The eyeshadows aren’t superpigmented, but they are very buttery and easy to work with. I use the neutral shades so much, I use them all the time.
- The purple gel liner from the Essence collection was just 95 cents. It’s also easy to work with and lasts forever.
- I got five of the nailpolishes on sale. My favourite is definitely the vintage-red; the other polishes are a little bit shimmery and take at least two coats.
What do you think about this haul? Have you also been shopping the sales lately?